Sunday 3 September 2017

ESAD 2017 HOLIDAY CATALOGUE BLOG HOP











I hope you are enjoying all the wonderful projects in the ESAD 2017 Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop.
I can't wait to see what everyone has to share with us today.

You may have come from the wonderful Jessie Holton or be starting the hop here with me, Rosalie Desmond.

I always love a new catalogue, for me it's time to explore new things and try new techniques or folds. So in that spirit I have a Four Fold Card to share with you today. My card uses the Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper (p.13), which comes as a 24 sheet pack, featuring music notes and lyrics from popular Christmas Carols in Basic Black and Whisper White.





I used the Hearts Come Home stamp set (p. 39) for the sentiments and all the images on my card.

I found heaps of tutorials on YouTube which show this fold. While it may look wonderful, it is actually simple to put together. Once you have cute your base pieces and scored the card stock, you just glue the smaller base piece to the 1/4" scored end.










Measurements:

Card Bases
Basic Black Card Base first piece 5 1/2" x 11 1/2", scored at 4 1/4", 7 3/4" & 11 1/4"
Basic Black Card Base second piece 2 3/4" x 4 1/4

Layers
1 piece 4" x 5 1/4"
2 pieces 3 1/4 x 4 3/4"
2 pieces 2 1/2" x 4"

Scrap Whisper White for sentiment


Merry Music Speciality DSP, Hearts Come Home stamp set, Everyday Label Punch







I hope you enjoy the remainder of the hop. The lovely Liv Ingle is next






Blog Hop Participant List

24. Rosalie Desmond  ---> you are here


26 comments:

  1. Great card Rosalie and love that it showcases the DSP. Thanks for participating in the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the music DSP. Thanks for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Rosalie, I lvoe how you ahev stepped the folds so that you get to see each pattern before you open the card. Very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for the how too do. Love love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Rosalie! To me this embodies Christmas so much when it all comes together. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great technique to use, definitely going to give it a whirl. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Rosalie. Love the fancy fold and showcasing the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect use of this DSP - I'm storing this one away for later. Great card! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome fancy fold. That paper is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card it all came together so beautifully xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the black and white together. Rosalie, thanks for all the instructions on how to make this card <3 Great way to use up all that DSP that we have in our stash Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Rosalie, I've not seen this fold before but your card is fantastic. Great way to show off that lovely new music DSP too. Might have to check out a few tutorials! Chlo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great way to showcase the amazing dsp! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card just like a mini book it's great Rosalie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous card fold Rosalie. Great way to show off this DSP. Another idea for my list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card Rosalie. Love this fold too. Just let very.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Rosalie, I love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the fold on this card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great way to show of the new DSP, I love the sheet of music on the back panel.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card and it shows the DSP so well.xx

    ReplyDelete