Sunday 27 November 2016

ESAD 2016 Holiday Catalogue Favourite Products Blog Hop


I hope you are enjoying all the gorgeous projects in the ESAD 2016 Holiday Favourite Products Blog Hop.

I wonder what everyone will choose as their favourite product. You may have come from the wonderful  Delys Cram or be starting the hop here with me.

What a topic we have for you this hop. With so many amazing products in this catalogue it was sure hard to narrow it down to just one. I chose the Sweet Home Bundle. The bundle consists of a stamp set and some thinlits. The thinlits make a gorgeous little 3D box.




With Christmas fast approaching I decided that it was time to start making some decorations for my tree. I wanted to stay clear of the traditional red and green this time, and work with Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Whisper White and silver.




I used silver embossing powder on the doors and a touch of silver glimmer paper over the door and on the roof, to give a touch of sparkle.






Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are enjoying the blog hop. Don't forget to check them all out. Now on to Cathy Pinchbeck's blog. I wonder what her favourite product will be??



https://cathypinchbeck.wordpress.com/…/esad-holiday-catty-…/





BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS: 1. Lou Kitzelman 2. Kelly Kent 3. Chloe Evans 4. Jackie Noble 5. Josie Dean 6. Libby Dyson 7. Rebekah Crisp 8. Rebecca Jacovou 9. Andrea Buckland 10. Leonie Schroder 11. Delys Cram 12. Rose Desmond 13. Cathy Pinchbeck 14. Peta Stephen 15. Monique Fielder 16. Narelle Fasulo 17. Nerida Carter 18. Courtenay Heuston 19. Megan Lenske 20. Carly Middleton 21. Nicole Wilson  

18 comments:

  1. Very cute projects Rosalie - thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous Rose. I love the non traditional colour scheme you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. A great idea to use them as decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these I really need to get mine out and make some!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what cute little houses :) thanks for sharing Rosalie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and I love the colours you've used

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you have made with this bundle and I really need to 'play' with mine. Thanks for participating in the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these Rosalie and your idea of using them as decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the houses too. Trouble is, when you start.....its hard to stop at one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute are your houses! I love the colours you have chosen. They would be perfect for a baby's first christmas keepsake. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stunning Rosalie - those are some of my favourite Christmas colours (anything other than red & green for me!). That die set is sadly underused in my house! I must get it out again! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another set I haven't got... but slowly convincing me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your colour choices - they are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fab Rosalie - love your color choices - and that silver sparkle does look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These little houses are so sweet! Not enough hours in the day to play with them all. You've made these look fun and colourful.

    ReplyDelete