Thursday 26 April 2018

INK & INSPIRATION BLOG HOP - FOCUS ON TOOLS


Welcome to the Ink and Inspiration blog hop. You are currently visiting Rosalie Desmond from AUSTRALIA. I hope you enjoy my project. As crafters we use so many tools for so many different reasons. Some, such as scissors are a must have and others, such as a bone folder, you can work without, but they do make crafting so much easier.

One of my favorite tools is the Envelope Punch Board. While this board isn't one of those necessary items, it is very useful. Not only can it make envelopes of varied shapes and sizes, but you can also use it to make many other projects as well. One of my favorite features is the back side of the board, which has a corner rounder! This added feature means that I don't need to own a corner rounder punch, which saves me from spending more money on a separate rounder. I love multi use tools.


Envelope Punch Board 133774


If you do a google search for "Envelop Punch Board", you will see just how versatile this board is. You can make boxes, file folders, bonbons, envelop boxes, paper cups, baskets, tags, bows, gift bags, mini envelope albums, gift card holders, envelopes and the list goes on and on.

As my son's 9th birthday is coming up next week and he is a Pokémon fan I had the need to create a holder for a character card that we have purchased for him. So using the Envelope Punch Board to create a Gift Card Holder was a perfect solution.




I used the Large Numbers Framelits and the Layering Oval Framelits to decorate his gift card holder. The punch board creates a tab which is used to close the holder and keep the contents inside.





The envelope punch board makes this project quick and simple to create.




I hope you enjoy the blog hop and have a chance to see a variety of tools that you can incorporate in your crafting.
Happy crafting,
Rosalie


6 comments:

  1. Oh I love the envelope punch board, great choice! Love your cute gift card holder, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. I love mine too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nifty Rosalie! What a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gotta have in every craft stash. Great project, Rosalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gift card holder Rosalie, looks great x

    ReplyDelete