Thursday 26 April 2018

BLACK, WHITE AND A POP OF COLOUR - CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE STAMPATHON 2018



Welcome to the forth Christmas Challenge Stampathon. This month the challenge is to make at least 4 cards using the theme "Black, White and a Pop of Colour".

This challenge is right up my alley, I love using black and white in my projects. As soon as the theme was chosen I had it in my head that I wanted to have a silhouette. So I pulled out one of my favourite set of Christmas framelits, Santa's Sleigh (which will not be carrying over to the next Annual Catalogue) and Petal Passion Designer Series Paper and got to work.  Well as it goes with papercraft, sometimes the idea that is in your head doesn't always work in practice. So my idea was simplified, but I am still happy with how these turned out.

My design is simple and clean. This means that if you are needing to make multiples or are wanting to gift Christmas cards sets, then this may be a design for you.







The Petal Passion DSP is not designed as Christmas paper, but many of the designs are universal. Sometimes it is good to think outside the box and use products in a different way than they were intended.


I chose real red for my "pop of colour" but any colour would work.





Remember that these framelits will not be in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue, so they are only available until stocks last. If you wish to  purchase the Santa's Sleigh framelits or any other Stampin' Up! products and live in Australia, go to my Shop via the Shop now button on the side.






If you would like to join us in the challenge or would like some inspiration from other people's entries, you will find the Christmas Challenge Stampaton 2018 on facebook.






Happy crafting,
Rosalie

Santa's Sleigh Framelits 140278
Petal Passion DSP 145589




No comments:

Post a Comment