Sunday 25 February 2018

CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP WITH WENDY LEE



Welcome once again to a Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This time we are CASEing (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by Wendy Lee. I am so looking forward to have Wendy joining us today, her work is amazing. It was so hard to just choose one. Make sure you take some time later to check out her blog. We hope you find great inspiration from todays projects.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Rosalie Desmond or may have come from the person previous to me. Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop.

This is the card I made using Wendy's creation as my inspiration. This card has a lot more white space than my normal work.






Here is Wendy's awesome card.





I used some of the floral images and the sentiment from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and just a little Gold Metallic Thread.








Products used: 


Happy Birthday Gorgeous 143662



Gold Metallic Thread 138401

Stitched Shape Framelit Dies 145372

To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party or class, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Happy crafting,
Rosalie

15 comments:

  1. Lovely and bright Rose....such a pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your card , Rose! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! It takes some courage to incorporate the white space, doesn't it! Something I've yet to come to grips with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie. White space isn't natural to me, but I do like the look in other peoples work.

      Delete
  4. I love a clean and simple card, you nailed this one Rosalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Rosalie - great CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Rosalie. Love your version of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Rosalie. Love your take on Wendy's card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete