Friday 9 February 2018

BEAUTIFUL DAY - BUTTERFLY

This stamp set lends itself to being coloured. I pulled out my Stampin' Blends and went to work. I love the way these alcohol markers go on so smoothly as it makes the job of colouring quick and easy.



Firstly,  I stamped the two butterfly images directly on the front of my card base, then used the blends to colour. I then fussy cut around the edge to create the look I was after. On the inside of the card I placed a 3.5cm strip of daffodil delight cardstock that I had stamped with using an image from Playful Backgrounds using the same colour ink, to create some interest.




I am not skilled or trained in blending with alcohol markers but I am pleased with how this has turned out.

Measurements:
Thick Whisper WhiteCard Base 21 x 20cm, scored at 10.5cm
Daffodil Delight strip 14.9 x 3.5cm



Beautiful Day 145915




Playful Backgrounds 141920



To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie






During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn amazing, limited-time products when you do any (or all) of the below:

SHOP


During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn exclusive items from the Sale-a-Bration cataolgue for purchases of Stampin’ Up! products– that includes purchases from the Annual and Occasions Catalogues and Clearance Rack. This year Stampin’ Up! is offering two levels of Sale-a-Bration items :

 Free with $90 purchase

For every $90 you spend, you can select one Level One item to add to your order. To see all of the incredible Level One options, CLICK HERE


 Free with $180 purchase

For every $180 you spend, you can select two Level One items OR one Level Two option. To see the wonderful Level Two options, CLICK HERE

HOST



Hosting a qualifying party during Sale‑A‑Bration (with at least $400 in sales) or spending over $400 earns the host $40 more in Stampin’ Rewards. Basically, hosting during Sale‑A‑Bration is the best way to earn more rewards for a party!




JOIN 



Join as a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration (3 January–31 March 2018) and get your starter kit for $169 AUD, along with TWO additional stamps sets included in your kit.



Standard Starter Kit + More Stamps During Sale-A-Bration

FIRST: Choose $235 in Stampin' Up! products for just $169!
SECOND: Choose TWO additional FREE stamp sets*--
that's up to a $174 value

Once you have joined as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you will then receive a minimum of 20% discount - so join my team today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment