Sunday 11 March 2018

CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP WITH JANET WAKELAND



Welcome once again to a Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This time we are CASEing (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by Janet Wakeland. I am so excited to have Janet joining us today, her work is absolutely brilliant. Make sure you take some time later to check out her blog. We hope you find great inspiration from todays hop.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Rosalie Desmond or may have come from the person previous to me. Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop.

With inspiration from some of  Janet's creations I made this Easter card.




I took inspiration from the layout of Janet's cards and the cuteness of her little panda character and turned mine into an Easter card.





It's been awhile since I played with the Foxy Friends stamp set and the Fox Builder punch, so I used this opportunity to create a little Easter bunny. I created the punch art ears from the cut out of the tail. The bunny face is also from the Foxy Friends set.  The sentiment I used is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments.







Products Used:

Foxy Friends 141549


Fox Builder Punch 141470


Petal Garden DSP 144168


I hope you enjoy the remainder of the hop.

Happy crafting,
Rosalie






4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Rosalie. Love how you made a rabbit with the fox builder punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and very clever Rosalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added the vines in around him, really ties it to the paper!

    ReplyDelete