Wednesday 28 June 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Although I love ribbon, love both the feel and the look, I have a tendency not to use it often. I broke that tradition with these cards today.









Both of these cards are using the 2017-2019 In-colours. Both are the same design, just with different colours.




The matching 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon is so soft, its a delight to tie into a bow.



Measurements:


Card Base 29.6 x 10.5cm, scored at 14.8cm
First Layer 14.2 x 10cm
Whisper White Layer 14.3 x 9.5cm
Designer Series Paper 8 x 9cm
Ribbon



To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie


Current Bonus Rewards


Stampin' Up! is offering bonus hostess rewards on top of the ones that they already provide!!!!

So if you are wanting an in-person party, an on-line party or just want to order up big, June is the time to do it!!!! #welovehosts





No comments:

Post a Comment