Friday 9 June 2017

BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET - TENT TOPPER CARD

It seems like forever since I made a fun fold card, this time I decided that I would try a Tent Topper Card, as I have never done one before. My next step was to decide on which colours I wanted to use before choosing the stamp set. I came across a lovely colour combination at Color Throwndown Challenge #446, so thought I would join in.

I love the way the Calypso Coral, Garden Green and Daffodil Delight work together. I just had to use the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set that was yet to be inked up.




I totally adore the sentiments in this set. I love the mixed fonts and the variety, that are included in the set. As a bonus there are matching framelits, although I did not use them on this card.




Measurements:


Whisper White Card Base 24 x 10.5cm, scored at 12cm
Calypso Coral Layer 11.5 x 10cm
Scraps of Whisper White and Calypso Coral


Products:

Beautful Bouquet Stamp Set (143666)
Daffodit Delight Double Stitched Ribbon (144116)
Layering Circle Framelit Dies (141705)





To order any of the products used to make my project, go to my SHOP NOW button on the side bar which will take you to my online store.

I run regular classes from the Western suburbs of Melbourne. I can show you how to make this, or any other project at your own party, which can either be held online via Facebook or in person. Contact me to arrange a time and to learn more about the benefits of being a hostess at your own party.

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie


Current Bonus Rewards


Stampin' Up! is offering bonus hostess rewards on top of the ones that they already provide!!!!

So if you are wanting an in-person party, an on-line party or just want to order up big, June is the time to do it!!!! #welovehosts










3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wanda and for having such wonderful colours for the Throwdown

      Delete
  2. Fun design... Great card! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete