Wednesday 29 March 2017

WASHI WEDNESDAY #7

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I know I missed last week, due to a blog hop commitment but as requested I have another washi Wednesday for you today. This time I have used the washi tape as a background feature.



The sentiment for this Thank you card is from Suite Sentiments, stamped in Melon Mambo. The bling on the card is actually rhinestones that are coloured black with a sharpie marker.



As with most uses for washi, it is a quick way to create interest on a project. If you haven't given washi a chance, I suggest that you do. Feel free to share any of your ideas, as I am sure that the uses are almost never ending.

Thanks for joining me today,
Rosalie

SALE-A-BRATION

Only a couple more days left to earn FREE products!!!!

Then they will be gone!!!!! If you have your heart set on any of the FREE products, order now before they are no longer available.



FREE products!!!

For very $90 you spend you receive a FREE item from the exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalogue. These products can not be purchased, but must be earned during the Sale-a-Bration period. You earn one item for every $90 you spend. So if you spend $90 - you can choose 1 FREE item, if you spend $180 - you choose 2 FREE items. I think you get the idea. The more you spend, the more FREE items you receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment