Thursday 2 March 2017

BALLOON ANIMALS - WWYS#105

I decided to join in with the current "What Will You Stamp" challenge - Balloon Builders Stamp Set.

Now I must admit that I have barely used this set since I got it, so this was the perfect opportunity to ink it up. (I love challenges as they encourage me to do this). This is what I came up with.



I wanted my card to be fun and look like a bunch of balloons had just been let go and floated off in the wind.


Thanks for stopping by,
Rosalie

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140645&dbwsdemoid=4010133
Balloon Builders


SALE-A-BRATION NEWS

More items added for you to choose from



FREE products!!!

For very $90 you spend you receive a FREE item from the exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalogue. These products can not be purchased, but must be earned during the Sale-a-Bration period. You earn one item for every $90 you spend. So if you spend $90 - you can choose 1 FREE item, if you spend $180 - you choose 2 FREE items. I think you get the idea. The more you spend, the more FREE items you receive.

4 comments:

  1. Love how you have fussy cut the balloons to create the edge of your card - stunning effect. Thanks for joining us at WWYS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. It was a fun little difference from a standard card.

      Delete
  2. So glad you gave this some ink, Rosalie! Your colors are so lively. Thanks for joining this week's WWYS challenge.

    ReplyDelete