Sunday 12 February 2017

LETS GET CARRIED AWAY!!!!

I love Sale-a-bration time! FREE PRODUCTS!!!!

The FREE product I would like to show you today is the Carried Away Designer Series Paper. I combined this Designer Series Paper with the Celebrate Today Stamp Set to create todays card.




I love the combination of air balloon themed paper one side and the more generic designs the other, and did I say I got it for FREE. For every purchace of $90 AUS you make you get to choose one product out of the Sale-a-bration catalogue. This means if you spend $180AUS, you choose 2 FREE products and so on.

Carried Away Designer Series Paper (143608)



Celebrate Today Photopolymer Stamp Set (137138)

Thank you for stopping by,
Rosalie

SALE-A-BRATION

FREE products!!!

For very $90 you spend you receive a FREE item from the exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalogue. These products can not be purchased, but must be earned during the Sale-a-Bration period. You earn one item for every $90 you spend. So if you spend $90 - you can choose 1 FREE item, if you spend $180 - you choose 2 FREE items. I think you get the idea. The more you spend, the more FREE items you receive.



No comments:

Post a Comment