Friday 24 February 2017

Kind Butterfly - Watercolour Wings

I have been getting some great feedback lately regarding the cards I have been making using the Irresistibly Floral Designer Series Paper. It appears that many of you have like the paper as much as I do.

Today I teamed up the Irresistibly Floral paper with the Watercolour Wings stamp set.



The four step stamping in the butterfly makes for a beautiful multi-coloured butterfly, just like the real thing. If you haven't used this stamp set before, don't stress, it is easy to use as it is photopolymer so you can see through to line up. It is also very forgiving if it is not lined up perfectly.




A number of people have asked about how I colour the paper, so I thought I would make a YouTube video to show you just how easy it is.




The card I am sharing today has been entered into two challenges.



Thanks for stopping by,
Rosalie

26 comments:

  1. Thank you for the video. I learn best by watching others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help. I'm hoping to make more in the future.

      Delete
  2. So very lovely - I find myself looking over these papers for their awesome possibilities myself - and this one is gorgeous in our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. They are a very pretty colour combination thanks to Fab Friday.

      Delete
  3. So very pretty Rosalie. I love the dsp too. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Rose! Gorgeous colours xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love your sponging on the background and your butterfly is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment. I will certainly be looking out for the next challenge.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful!
    Thanks for participating in the Stamp Ink Paper Kindness Challenge!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely! I think your softly-colored background is so sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us at SIP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Roasalie (or is it Rose?)
    What a special treat to visit your blog today. I love your boldly colored butterfly and the softly inked background. The pop of white adds a crisp element and the Razzleberry layer is perfect. I am so glad you chose to play along with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'm known as both. Thank you for the lovely comment.

      Delete
  9. Such a beautiful way to include these colors, Rosalie! Your technique is gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with this FabFriday color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian. I love the colours the Fab Friday team choose.

      Delete
  10. You are so talented Rose, I haven't seen a card of yours that I don't love. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The colour challenges take all the guess work out of putting the colours together.

      Delete
  11. You have shown off our challenge colors wonderfully! I love the background and the butterfly just pops! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda. I love the colours in this challenge.

      Delete