Friday 6 January 2017

Time to Celebrate with Sale-a-Bration

I just love this time of year - Sale-a-Bration!

FREE products always make me happy.

Today I played with Avant-Garden stamp set which is available for FREE when you spend $90 AUS between 4 Jan and 31 March.




I just love the way it is so easy to make my own texture using stamps as I have done on this layer of Melon Mambo.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget the joining special during Sale-a-Bration. I would LOVE to you in my team,



Joining Special

If you decide to join during Sale-a-Bration you will not only get to choose $235 of ANY product that you like for $169 but you will also get two free stamp sets of your choice up to the value of $179. After you have joined you will receive a minimum of 20% discount on all your purchases.


If joining is not for you, that is fine as well. My shop is open 24/7 for you to place your order.







The Occasions catalogue goes live today, January 4th. If you would like your very own hard copy. CLICK HERE. If you don't have a demonstrator, live in Australia and would like the occasions and Salesabration catalogues -I'll be happy to send them out to you. 

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card - the colours, layout and images! It may be a freebie but this stamp set is currently one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combo & how great do all the little dots look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Colors Well Done on a lovely card. Ange xo

    ReplyDelete