Sunday 8 January 2017

Nailed it! - Global Design Project #GDP068

Getting back into the swing of things and playing along with this weeks Global Design Project.

This is my entry.





This week we are CASEing the designer. Here is my inspiration.






I decided to pull out my Nailed It stamp set and some watercolour pencils from the 2017 Occasions Catalogue, and see what I could come up with.




I am new to using watercolour pencils , but having heaps of fun with them.





Thanks for stopping by,












Don't forget that during Sale-a-Bration you earn one FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue for every $90 you spend.

1 comment:

  1. Great card Rosalie! I love your interpretation of the layout - so striking. Thanks so much for joining in with the Global Design Project. I'm so honoured to have had you CASE my card this week!

    ReplyDelete