Sunday 19 June 2016

A little play with a swirly bird

There are so many products that I love in the new 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue.

The Swirly Bird stamp set was one of the first on my list (yes, that ever growing wish list). It ticks so many boxes. It stamps well, and is so versatile.







I had a bit of a play with it the other day and came up with a few designs, so then we played with it in class as well. Everyone was impressed!

So first thing I thought of when I saw this stamp set, were kites.

Class cards





Then of course I saw flowers.


Some more cards from class


And then finally a boat.

Thanks for stopping by,



2 comments:

  1. Very nice Rosalie. I really wasn't fussed at all by this Stamp Set and Framelits Bundle BUT the more I see the more I like; yes to the point it now on the top of list for my next order. The kites are my favourite. Well Done on your classes too, you clever chooky you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. It really wasn't my thing at first either, but grew on me. It seems that most people that play with it seem to love it.

      Delete