Friday 1 April 2016

Building a candle

Crafting is not just about card making. Sometimes I like to dress up some ordinary household items and make them a little special.








I used the Botanical Builder Framelits and the Botanical Blooms stamp set to make these cute flowers. I combined them with some burlap ribbon and placed them on a white candle to create a "just a little something" present for someone special.






Today's blog post will be a featured project on Kylie Bertucci's Crazy Crafter Team Project Highlights from 6.30pm AEDT. If you like my project, please follow the link and vote for me. Don't forget to check out the other amazing projects from just a few of the Crazy Crafters.


Thanks for stopping by,

16 comments:

  1. Super cute idea Rose! Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea, and the colours you used. It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. Elegant Eggplant is such a vibrant purple.

      Delete
  3. Lovely bouquet decoration and gift idea that is also long lasting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juan. I plan to make a matching card.

      Delete
  4. Love this Rose, I can't wait for my framelits to be delivered, just might be caseing this idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. This makes a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea Rose....I just got this set so that gives me an idea for a birthday present....Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki. Don't forget to make a matching card.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful idea Rose! I adore this. What a gorgeous gift to be able to give someone. Thanks for taking part in the Crazy Crafters project highlight this week.

    ReplyDelete