Sunday 31 January 2016

Time for another birthday!

 
Birthday cards are my most used cards and my stash is looking very bare, so today it was time for yet another one. Sometimes simple is best. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I decided to use my theme on the outside and carry it over to the inside. I used the pink glimmer paper in the 2016 Occasions catalogue for some of my balloons and one out of melon mambo cardstock.
 
 
 
 



The sentiment is from Perfect Pairings which is available for free with every $90 spent during this years sale-a-bration period.










Thanks for stopping by,

Sale-a-Bration is an amazing time of the year, you can earn free products just by shopping!
 

Special deals on right now for shopping, hosting or joining. For more details click here:


http://stampingwithrosalie.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/sale-bration-2016.html


No comments:

Post a Comment