Tuesday 15 December 2015

Time to celebrate

Some days it takes a huge effort days its like - wow! Today was one of those wow days.

I had a spare 5 minutes and thought I would check out this weeks challenge at Global Design Project - this weeks theme is "Celebrate". Todays creation just happened. Well my 5 minutes turned into 20, but that's pretty good, right?

Todays post doubles as a sneak peek from the Stampin' Up! 2016 Occasions Catalogue. These products will be available for purchase from the 5th January 2016, unless like me, you happen to be a demonstrator. We get our hands on these goodies a little early.

I am loving the new It's My Party DSP stack. Love the colours, love the styles and I also love that there is a piece of DSP within it for almost anything. I am finding it very versatile.





My 20 minute card did have some help. I already had my sentiment sitting on my desk. At the time it had no other purpose besides - "oh I wonder what this would look like". To create my sentiment I used an Expressions Natural Element (138395), inked it up with black memento. I then added a new product for the 2016 Occasions Catalogue, the clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. Now this did take awhile to dry, but I think it was worth the wait.




 
 
PLEASE NOTE: These new items will be available for order from 5 January 2016 - 31 May 2016 

Thank you for stopping by,

8 comments:

  1. Rosalie - This is a great peak at this awesome paper! I'd know it was a wonderful celebration even if your wood cutout didn't tell me. :) Beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Celebrate Theme at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your "Celebrate" wood cut out. Definitely worth the drying time!! :) Great card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryll. I'm thinking that the sentiment would look amazing using the Melon Mambo ink with the Stella brush on top.

      Delete
  3. Love your bold use of the wooden embellishment and cool colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roselee, I really love your use of the this fun new dsp. The wooden element is the perfect accent. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and perfect for a celebration Rosalie, thanks for taking part xx

    ReplyDelete