Thursday 5 November 2015

A Happy Birthday - #GDP009

It was certainly an interesting weather day in Melbourne. Rain, thunder storms and just now at 6.20pm we have sun. So I decided to make the most of it and craft.

It's been awhile since I pulled out my Butterfly Basics stamp set, so I thought I would ink it up and see what would happen.





When added a little something to my butterflies I usually use rhinestones, but this time I decided to add some pearls.



I used the colours in this week's Global Design Project for this card. I really love how these challenges force me to use colours that I normally over look.


 
 
 


Thanks for stopping by,




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rosalie. It was a perfect stamping day in Melbourne today. So glad you made the most of it and shared this beautiful project with us at GDP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess. I thought I was going to miss this week's challenge all together. Who'd of thought a super long weekend and less time for crafting.

      Delete
  2. Simple and sweet, thanks for sharing and thanks for joining the Global Design Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosalie - the pearls are a lovely accent for your butterflies. Such a great use of these colors. I am so happy you played along with this week's Color Challenge at the Global Design Project. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete