Friday 25 September 2015

Little Baby - #GDP003

I find it very interesting how my mood changes what I choose to create with. The theme, Baby, doesn't often lead to someone picking up some black, white and tip top taupe DSP, but today it did.

Most people would focus on the blue, pinks or maybe even lemon colours, but not me today.





No cute images, just straight to the point with a little gold thrown in to celebrate the occasion.




So you may wonder if someone close to me is about to hear the pitter patter of tiny feet soon. The answer is, not that I know of this time. Today I am playing along with the Global Design Project challenge theme - Baby.


Once I put this card together I knew it needed a little something, so I popped on a gold button and added some white twine. A little element without being a gender choice. This card will sit in my stash waiting for the right opportunity to find a new home.






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Thank you for stopping by,
 

6 comments:

  1. Great card Rosalie. A gender neutral card sure will be handy in the future. I love that the stamp you've used is the focal point and the extra gold adds some wow. Thanks so much for joining in all the fun with GDP this week :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess for your lovely comment. Can't wait to see what next weeks challenge is!

      Delete
  2. I love it Rosalie! Nice to see another neutral card. I love the black and gold combination and the button was a nice touch! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Paula. Great minds think alike.

      Delete
  3. What a great take on a baby card! I thought of Paula right away as it is more of a grown ups congratulations baby card. The gold really POPS! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie. Looking forward to seeing what next week's challenge is.

      Delete