Thursday 3 September 2015

Festive Flower Punch

I don't think I have blogged many products that use punches, but I do love them. They are so easy to use and so effective.

The Stampin' Up! 2015 Holiday Catalogue has a couple of new punches in it, but the one that caught my eye is the Festive Flower Punch. I can see this being used on cards, on boxes, on tags and even to dress up the Christmas table.






You can either buy the punch on its own or as a bundle with a matching Reason for the Season stamp set, saving yourself 15%. The stamp set is really cute both with and without the punch.




Now lets see what it looks like in a different colour for non-Christmas events. Now to decide what I am going to do with this one...a project for another day I'd say.





As you can see, there are a few layers involved with creating this flower. Stampin' Up! have released a video to help you learn how to put this together.






I can't wait to see what everyone else does with this punch.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment