Saturday 21 June 2014

How fabulous is this "Work of Art"


With only 9 more days until the 2014-2015 catalogue becomes live and orders can be placed, I thought its about time I gave you a peak and some of the cards I have been working on.

One of the wonderful things about being a demonstrator is being able to order some of the new items that little bit early. It gives you a chance to play and get to know the products.

Work of Art is the first one I've chosen to use. Now this new stamp set is an interesting one. It consists of 11 stamps and centres around a paint theme.

Work of Art (Wood 134111 $51.95 AUS, Clear 134114 $37.95 AUS)






It is very different from anything I have used before, so I wasn't sure what to do with it. So I did the usual, searched Pintrest. Lots of lovely cards there. I decided that I wanted to give it my own spin. I am not saying that my first efforts using this set have not been done by someone else before, I'm saying that I haven't seen these styles yet. Here is my first four cards using Work of Art.









I'm not too sure about my designs, but it was fun to play with. Let me know what you think or any ideas you have!

It is definitely a set which lends itself to being use to create quick and easy cards. I can also see myself incorporating this set with other stamp sets to make many other interesting designs. I think it would also be great set to use to make your very own background paper, but I will leave that for another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment